The Xprite Amber LED Turn Signal Light arrived last week along with my new Xprite Gradiator Vader grille and was easy and straight-forward. There isn’t a great deal to say, the install was easy and to my surprise the LED lights were integrated into the housing. Which made it easy to install.
To complete the install, I had to remove my grille and factory turn signal lights. To discount the lights I just turn the light component on the back and pulled the bulb out. Then I disconnected the bulb from the wiring. The beauty of the component coming from Xprite is that my new grille and turn signals worked together. The turn signals had male clips on the housing and the grille had the female clip placement.
One of the easiest mods I’ve done in a while at only about 10 minutes to complete and that is with removing my grille. The only thing I wish I had gone with was the smoke colored lens as opposed to the clear lens. Other than that, this is a great buy!!!!
- Simple design enhances your car’s exterior look
- Super bright, Faster on/off Response Time for Driving Safety
- Direct Plug & Play, Usually in 15 minutes or less, No Modifications Required
- Durable Black ABS Housing
- Voltage: DC12V
- Light Color: Amber
- Lens: Available in Clear & Smoke
- Color Temperature: 2000K
- Material: Durable Black ABS Housing
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Housing : Made of High Quality Light-Weight ABS Plastic